FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
sue asked: My daughter is in Nike size 3 too small.....shold I move to the 4 in the converses?
- Cynthia: "I feel they run large."
- Aimee: "My daughter was also in size sz 3, bought 4 and she has room but she says not too much just right. "
- Rebecca: "Probably not...Converse seem to be a size bigger. My daughter's in a 3 and the Converse 3 were huge on her..the size 2 fits her well."
- Sarah: "No, I would go w/ size 3 because Converse run really big in my experience with them."
- Melisa: "We bought the 4 in the Converse and my daughter loves them! She has some room to grow, but they are not slipping off her feet. Would highly recommend these shoes!"
- Maria: "Well I would but my daughter wears Nike too and she wears the converse. And she wears them in the same size. "
- katrina: "It really depends.take her to get sized in them. My two girls vary from a 3 & 4 in different band shoes."
- Erika: "My daughter wears a size 4 in nike and uggs but she is a size 3 in converse"
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Here is a link a printable kids sizing chart that would help you find the correct size. http://www.famousfootwear.com/App_Themes/Default/images/2009/fit_assistant/childrens_brannock.pdf Thanks, FamousFootwear.com"