FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- brian: "I have this shoe. Bought this for my son."
- Stephanie: "I was excited to find this shoe! I hope my husband will like them as garden clogs!"
- Dianna: "my hubby has a pair-loves them but after years of use they are worn out!"
- Marlene: "Looked comfortable but not so much after further review. Would not purchase again"
- Jevon: "for comfort at work need comfortable shoes working in the kitchen"
- Vernon: "Easy to slip on to take the dogs out for their morning run when the grass is wet"
- Donna: "A women at my work has these type of shoes and just loves them. I thought I'd try them and see what I thought."
- Susan: "My son works in the grocery biz, and is in need of new shoes. Read the reviews which sounded outstanding and these were a great price. Hopefully they will work out for him!"
- Lyndon: "I wanted something a little different. A little more professional looking with the comfort still there."
- Kenneth: "I love sketchers - the way they fit and the way they look. This was a no-brainer!"
- Sergio: "I work in a kitchen and must stand up to 12 hours daily and needed well built, oil & slip resistant comfortable shoes that will do the job. These seem to me to be a good choice by comparison with other brands in the market."
- Mark: "I like the Skechers style and fit of these particular shoes."
jermaine asked: Hello. I wanted to know if these shoes run a little big? Because when I ask for a size 15 they keep giving me results for a size 14. Thanks for any hep.
- Linda: "I bought them for my husband and he says they run true to size. He says they have zero padding but they are easy to clean. I don't think they come in size 15 though. Sorry."
- David: "If anything they are sized a bit smaller, I would not go for 14."
- Sandra: "I purchased these for my grandson in a size 14 and they were plenty generous and very comfortable as per my grandson."
- Erron: "No mine seem snug for a ten,more like a nine or 9.5- will get an eleven next time "
- Angela: "We found they run true to size."
- Sarah: "I ordered a 14 for my husband and they fit too tightly and i had to return them so i would say no, they don't run big :| It was the part that goes over his foot that was way too tight, not the length itself....... hope that helps :}"