FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Felicia: "Always wanted these."
- Marcia Jan: "Sort of what I was looking for and also based on reviews"
- JANET: "look comfy"
- Kathleen: "low heel slide"
- Lynne: "I am diabetic and these shoes are really easy on my feet. I have neuropathy and my feet hurt all the time."
- Sheron: "Wanted a house shoe that didn't look like a slipper and no rubber sole against foot."
- brenda: "comfort"
- Laurie: "tried on a pair of these shoes that my best friend had bought and they were so comfortable that I wanted a pair. I'm on my feet 13 hours a day and these were also easy to slip on and off. kudos I'm hooked!!"
- Lynn: "I have been looking for the one strap sandal for a few years now and haven't been able to find them....I'm so looking forward to receiving these"
Catherine asked: I generally wear a size 9 in a sneaker. Are these true to size?
- Michele: "I wear a size 6.5 wide in sneakers and ordered 6.5 wide in this shoe. They fit me well and I have several pairs."
- Maureen: "I wear a 7W and they were perfect for me."
- Doris: "Yes, they do run true to size."
- Carla: "Yes they are. I ordered a narrow width and they fit perfectly."
- Malesa: "They are true to size. Also very durable - I bought mine last year and wear them around my house, to the pool, occasionally shopping - and they still look new."