FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Irma: "Style"
- Theresa: "Good brand"
- Sylvia: "Because of the quality. also, that is what my grandson wanted."
- Patricia: "too cute"
- L: "Great school shoes for preschool. Can dress up or down."
- Nona: "My grandson currently has a pair of brown Sperry Top-Siders that he has almost outgrown. The shoes are so cute on his feet and they are of excellent quality - so much so that he wears them to Montessori school and I can still pass them down. They show very little wear."
- Anakaren: "Easy to put on and very nice to wear to church!"
- TREVLIN: "PERFECT FOR MY SON'S UNIFORM"
- JUSTINE: "Bought the exact same pair last year in the tan, and they were great!"
Laura asked: I recently purchased an 11 M for my son. They are slipping in the back. He measures a 10.5. What is your suggestion?
- Amie: "Sperry's seem to run a little big & stretch a little as they are worn. I would try the 10.5 & see if that helps. My son has always been able to wear them for a long time because they do tend to "grow" with him. You could also try a heel gripper. My daughter uses those a lot because she has a narrow heal."
- Sheena: "I bought the same shoes for my two sons and they were slipping in the back as well. I bought them a little bigger so that the shoes wouldn't hurt their toes. I just had to make sure and let them wear the ankle socks with them."
- Casey: "Hi speerys run big so get the smaller size. I have the same problem now with another pair that I got from stride rite and am going to exchange for a smaller size. You definitely dont want them falling off as they walk! "