FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Elizabeth: "We buy them every year, for dress or casual, they wear great!"
- R: "summer shoes for my 3 year old."
- Pamela: "Topsider style with toddler velcro ease!"
- Seth: "Price"
- Kris: "My son already has a pair...needs a bigger size. They still look brand new, just too small."
- Stacy: "We need them for private school uniforms. They fit well and are easy for my six year old to get on and off by himself."
- KEVA: "Great shoes for school!"
- VICKI: "I picked this shoe for my grandson because they go with any outfit and no shoe strings. I like a good sturdy shoe for growing feet. Grandma"
- Gail: "I really like sperry and they are great for my boys to wear to church."
Laura asked: I recently purchased an 11 M for my son. They are slipping in the back. He measures a 10.5. What is your suggestion?
- Amie: "Sperry's seem to run a little big & stretch a little as they are worn. I would try the 10.5 & see if that helps. My son has always been able to wear them for a long time because they do tend to "grow" with him. You could also try a heel gripper. My daughter uses those a lot because she has a narrow heal."
- Sheena: "I bought the same shoes for my two sons and they were slipping in the back as well. I bought them a little bigger so that the shoes wouldn't hurt their toes. I just had to make sure and let them wear the ankle socks with them."
- Casey: "Hi speerys run big so get the smaller size. I have the same problem now with another pair that I got from stride rite and am going to exchange for a smaller size. You definitely dont want them falling off as they walk! "