FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- LISETH: "SPERRY'S IS A GREAT BRAND."
- Theresa: "love the leopard print, perfect for school."
- dee: "My daughter wanted these shoes and I finally found them for a unbelievable price."
- Anna: "my daughter likes it"
- K: "Style"
- Tiffany: "CUTE AND PRICE"
- Alana: "Uniform"
- Bonnie: "Grand daughters wanted them."
- RENEE: "CUZ I NEED DEM FOR PRIVATE SCHOOL"
- Leticia: "God daughter wanted these shoes"
- Beverly: "My Granddaughter loves wearing the Sperry shoes to school."
- Irene: "a gift for my nice!!"
- Amy: "They are just a little funky and crazy, fun."
- Brooke: "Best price on the internet!!"
- Conya: "Love this shoe and couldn't find them anywhere."
- Judy: "My daughter loved her first pair of Sperry's and wanted another pair."
- Deborah: "Granddaughter loved them. Very well made shoe. This is her 3rd pair as she continues to grow."
Sheena asked: Is the preschool size 3 considered a regular girls size 3?
- Brittany (staff): "Sorry for the confusion. We realize many children do not follow the exact pattern we define in the sizing chart as pre-school vs grade-school. Do not worry about ordering the wrong size because there is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4½ - 10 Pre School: sizes 10½ - 3 Grade School: sizes 3½ - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
dayana asked: why does some girls size shoes say for example 5.0 M Medium & others say 5.0 M Medium Gradeschool?
- Tiffany (staff): "Dayana - Sorry for the confusion. Some shoes come in both Preschool and Grade School ( which you will see in the drop down size box on the shoe attached). Some shoes are only in Grade School sizes so we try to label those in the name as Grade School. I hope this helps. Thank you, Famousfootwear.com"