FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Diane: "just like the ones I have and I like the way they fit."
t asked: I would like to know if the outside front portion of this shoe (portion the bends upon taking a step) is soft leather or hard leather?
- T: "Hard leather."
- Laura: "These shoes are a medium to soft leather. I work in retail and am on my feet for 8 hours a day. I love these shoes."
- Shirley: "I believe it is soft."
- Lillian: "The shoe is very flexible and comfortable."
- Karen: "Not sure what you mean by soft or hard leather, but the leather is chemically treated, so it is not soft like suede. The shoe bends like any other tennis shoe would...enough give to be comfortable, but strong enough to provide support."
- Lisa S: "Do you mean the top or bottom of the shoe? The top part is soft leather but can take a lot of abuse- the bottom of the shoe is a very durable rubber I'm guessing. Without a doubt, these are the most comfortable athletic shoes I've worn. Hope this helps."