FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Virginia: "Made in the USA and Comfort."
- Jacob Wightman: "brand and price"
- Grace: "Light and good for running and walking"
- Gevene: "holes for more air"
- diane: "I love new balance shoes"
- Anne: "These looked rugged and were very comfortable but they didn't last as long as I'd hoped. The suede split on the outside and the sole wore through after 6 months of daily walking."
- Kassondra: "I love New Balance walking shoes! I work in a factory, standing of concrete floors. These shoes are not only comfy but very stylish!"
- Gail: "Price."
- Phyllis: "Needed new walking shoes. New Balance is my athletic shoe of choice that fits best and wears the longest."
- Janice: "I needed a good walking shoe..based my choice on reviews written on this site and also prior experience with New Balance shoes."
- Amy: "shot in the dark"
- Shayla: "My foot dr recommended the brand"
- Lauren: "To wear at work- I work in the medical field and I'm on my feet all day."
- Cyndi: "Great reviews and have had NB in the past"
- Jean: "I always by New Balance, they fit my feet well"
- P: "Hoping it is lightweight and comfortable."
- Julie: "I love New Balance shoes - the only brand I wear because I know the size fits and they work for me and hold up well. This was a good price."
- Patricia L: "LOOKS AND COMFORT THAT I KNOW I WILL GET WITH NEW BALANCE"
- Karen: "color and fit. got a better deal than Famous Footwear offered"
- Norma: "For the positive reviews."
- D: "Color and look."
- C: "Good review, sale item"
- Kim: "Based it on previous experience with New Balance and the other reviews."
- V: "look well made and retain a great reputation"
- Erika: "love new balance shoes."
- Kathryn: "Good experience with New Balance brand. Reviewers said they did a lot of walking and standing and these shoes provided support and comfort, which I am always looking for."
Janet asked: What is the Last number on this shoe?
- Cheryl: "These are 689s."
- Karen: "item number is 51265"
Janet asked: My shoe says 9 B. is this medium width?
- Janet: "Thanks for your help."
- Tiffany (staff): "Hello, Women's Width Chart 4A = Super Slim, SS 3A = Slim, S 2A = Narrow, N B = Medium, M C = Wide, W D =Wide,W E = Double Wide, WW 3E = Triple Wide, WWW Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
Sandra asked: I bought a pr. of NB sneakers from you last Fall. Love them.ww646BR sz 9. not sure if these are wide or not but they fit good. I have bunions, therefore the depth of the sneaker is important. |I was wondering if the [pink and grey ones on sale on your web. are the same, that is W. I don't know how to order the W if they are available?. Also, what is the shipping policy to Canada.? Thank you for your time.
- Tiffany (staff): "Hello, The New Balance 689 Pink/Grey is available in the medium width. We do have wides available in many styles. Here are the New Balance styles we have available in size 9 W. http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Womens/_/New+Balance/_/Size+9.0+Womens-Width+Wide_C+or+W/Products.aspx We only ship orders to addresses within the 50 United States. We do not ship internationally, or to U.S. territories/commonwealths. Thank you, Famousfootwear.com"
Marilyn asked: How much does this shoes weigh?
- Cathy: "The shoe is very light and roomy in the toe area. The first time I wore them there was no pinching or heavy, tired feet. It's a good choice. Enjoy!"
- Gevene: "Lightweight and breathable"
- Grace: "Very light. Had to return it because it was too narrow. Sorry they didn't have them in 1/2 sizes or wide "