FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- P: "Hoping it is lightweight and comfortable."
- Anna: "New Balance always fits perfect. my others are worn out."
- Julie: "I love New Balance shoes - the only brand I wear because I know the size fits and they work for me and hold up well. This was a good price."
- Patricia L: "LOOKS AND COMFORT THAT I KNOW I WILL GET WITH NEW BALANCE"
Janet asked: My shoe says 9 B. is this medium width?
- Janet: "Thanks for your help."
- Tiffany (staff): "Hello, Women's Width Chart 4A = Super Slim, SS 3A = Slim, S 2A = Narrow, N B = Medium, M C = Wide, W D =Wide,W E = Double Wide, WW 3E = Triple Wide, WWW Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
Sandra asked: I bought a pr. of NB sneakers from you last Fall. Love them.ww646BR sz 9. not sure if these are wide or not but they fit good. I have bunions, therefore the depth of the sneaker is important. |I was wondering if the [pink and grey ones on sale on your web. are the same, that is W. I don't know how to order the W if they are available?. Also, what is the shipping policy to Canada.? Thank you for your time.
- Tiffany (staff): "Hello, The New Balance 689 Pink/Grey is available in the medium width. We do have wides available in many styles. Here are the New Balance styles we have available in size 9 W. http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Womens/_/New+Balance/_/Size+9.0+Womens-Width+Wide_C+or+W/Products.aspx We only ship orders to addresses within the 50 United States. We do not ship internationally, or to U.S. territories/commonwealths. Thank you, Famousfootwear.com"
Marilyn asked: How much does this shoes weigh?
- Cathy: "The shoe is very light and roomy in the toe area. The first time I wore them there was no pinching or heavy, tired feet. It's a good choice. Enjoy!"
- Gevene: "Lightweight and breathable"
- Grace: "Very light. Had to return it because it was too narrow. Sorry they didn't have them in 1/2 sizes or wide "