FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Denise: "style and comfort"
Mary asked: Does dual fusion for women come in wide sizes?
- Melissa: "I saw these in wide size at famous footwear in Edmond, OK....."
- Michelle: "I don't think they do but I love the shoe"
- Sandy: "Yes"
- veronica: "I bought these in my usual size, 7 1/2. They are plenty roomy in the toe area. Hope this helps."
- Keminy: "Not that I know of. Maybe try buying boys they come in wide sizes. "
- Melissa: "I personally have never seen them in a wide. However, I have a wide foot and I buy the dual fusion because they have a nice wide toe box."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Mary, Unfortunately we do not carry this style in a wide width. I have posted a link below to take you to the Nike's we do have available in a wide width. http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Womens/_/Nike/Athletic+Shoes/Width+Wide_C+or+W/Products.aspx Thanks, Famous Footwear"
- Amy: "I don't think they do?"
Cierra asked: Are these shoes red and blue or more red orange and blue?
- Natasha: "The color is not red, it's more of a bright pinkish orange. The colors look really nice together."
- Jill: "yes, I would agree with the salmon/coral color description"
- Jill: "First, I love these shoes. They are blue, but the other color is more like a red orange with a slightly peachy/pink tone. It is definitely not red. I hope this helps."
- Danyelle: "The shoes are blue and a salmon like orange. Very bright. I love the colors."
- Christine: "They are orange and blue "
- Adriana: "They are more blue and details are red orange."
- halston: "They are more of a coral color"
- Keminy: "There more orange(bright) and blue "
- Julieta: "Hot PINK"
- patti: "The shoes are more red/orange and the top looks more pink."
- Jessica: "It is a red/orange color rather than red."
- Adriana: "It's more of a red/orange with blue. i have them in many colors i got them mainley for work cause im always on my feet but i use them for everything."
- Meagan: "They are more of an orange but not like a bright orange. Maybe a pinky orange if that makes sense."
- Emily: "More orange in the red. Very bright. "