FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- scott: "very good shoe!!!!"
- Robert: "these are nice to take walks in. very comfortable"
- Jessica: "3rd pair."
- Viola: "NBs are comfortable for my husband and he likes darker colors for personal time."
- Q: "These are the only style of tennis shoe that my husband can wear because he has very wide flat feet"
- Julie: "My son is limited to the style of shoe that he can wear because his feet are a size 15. These are the only ones that he liked that you had for sale."
- Charles: "Comfortable during gym workouts and walking."
- Murray: "It's a size 14."
- B: "comfort, fit (wide width), look"
John asked: I usually wear a 15 med The sizing chart says 16 wide I am currently wearing a 15 medium dockers gordon Will the new balance sizing be similar?
- Emily (staff): "Hi John, Sizing definitely differs between brands. If possible I would suggest trying them on at your local Famous Footwear store. To find a store near you, please click the link below: http://www.famousfootwear.com/Community/StoreLocator.aspx Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
Martin asked: Are these Sneakers good for power walking?
- Peter: "These are rather stiff, not a lot of flex. If that is what you are looking for then that's good. Comfortable, yes but the insoles are rather thin for power walking."
- Joel: "Hi Martin.... I don 't use them for walking because they're not very flexible"
- I: "Yes they are very comfortable for my weight which i am over 300 lbs"
- Gina: "These were used by my husband who works on his feet most of the day (not power walking, however) They held up for a fairly long time and they were comfortable. "