FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Erin: "Nice style--look bendy/comfy"
- Abraham: "These shoes are very comfortable for my daughter and stay on well. She will complain and not wear flats/dress shoes if they have any issues and she has reliably worn this style for a couple of years now without complaint"
- lena: "cute"
- Cheryl: "My daughter needed school shoes for a private school where they wear uniforms."
- Karen: "My daughter loves these shoes because they have flexible sides so they dont hurt her feet like alot of ballet flats do. I actually bought them in her size now and the next size up!"
- B: "FOR MY DAUGHTER TO WEAR WITH HER SUMMER DRESSES TO CHURCH"
- J: "perfect for everyday - had them before - duaghter grew out of them"
- Goldie: "my girls have narrow feet and I like that this shoe has an elastic around the inner edge. It holds their feet better this way."
Ann asked: I'm looking for these shoes for my 7-year old, who wears a 2 1/2. I saw that your sizes say a 2 1/2 is for "pre-school." I've seen these shoes at other stores, but their sizes say "youth." Is this the same? I'm not familiar with a size 2 in "pre-school." Can you help?
- Isatou: "i bought this shoe for my seven year old and she wears size 1.5.and that's the size i got. i think 21/2 is a youth size. if you get her a 21/2 or 3, it should be OK. I hope this helps."
- Doris: "My 8 year old daughter has these flats in a size 2 , so you should have no problem getting them for your daughter.. She wears them to school at least once a week."
- erin: "It is the same just different wording. I My daughter is also 7 and is basically in the same size and the fit is WONDERFUL"
- Karen: "My daughter wears Nine West Kids shoes. She has the Jana shoe and loves them. Even though she is 10, she has small feet and wears a 2 1/2. I just think the website listing a 2 1/2 as pre-school is incorrect. I don't think Nine West Kids makes anything smaller than a 7 Toddler, from what I can tell. I read that the Nine West Kids lines is meant for Girls ages 5-11, so I think that if you order the 2 1/2 for your 7-year-old, it means the youth size. I'm just a consumer, but that's what I think. Hope this helps."
- Dana: "It is the youth size. "
- Patricia: "My daughter is 7 and she wears a 2 and we purchased this shoe for her but had to return. She has a very narrow foot and this shoe did not work for us. Hope this helps you"
- shiloh: ""Pre-school" and "youth" are the same (not sure why they are called pre-school). I also bought them for my 7-year-old."