FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Christy: "Brand, Price, and colors"
- R: "Needed new workout shoes and loved the colors of these!"
- Stephanie: "for style and comfort"
Jan asked: Is this a good distance running shoe?
- Crystal: "I dont run so i dont know how they are. I stand all day at work and that is why I love these shoes. Sorry I cant answer your question."
- DOROTHY: "I don't run but I do wear these for Zumba and at the gym on all the cardio machines. They fit me well and give me the support I need. I love the colors since neon is the really big right now. This probably won't help you but you never know, buy them cause they look great!! I receive tons of compliments every time I wear them."
Dee asked: I recently had hip surgery and I will need to make sure to get shoes that are good for running as well as typical workouts in the gym. Are these suitable for my needs?
- Denise: "They run true to size. Not too big not too small... Perfect!"
- Bailey: "These are the shoes that I use at the gym, and I love them."
- Denise: "These would do just fine. They offer support,stabization, and comfort. - "
- Deanna: "I Love Them!! Great for outdoor running, indoor running, and cross training of any kind. I did a 5k/obstacle course this weekend and they were super supportive, even after I fell and hurt my knee I kept on going. Hope this helps!"
- Aimee: "I love these shoes! I have purchased many different styles of Nike's and these are my favorite! I am a Zumba instructor and needed something with great support, but that I could move in...these are perfect. I hope that helps!"