FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Desiree: "I needed a good walking shoe for an 18 mile trek. This shoe did the job and is now working well for multi-use."
- Shirley: "I wear these for everyday and workouts ~ these are very comfortable shoes and I like having a variety of colors!"
Teresa asked: Do these shoes run big or run small? I wear a 7.5 in every other brand (Skechers, Avia, K Swiss, Asics) that I own, but see that half sizes are not available. I have never owned/worn a pair of Nike shoes.
- Lisa: "Nike's run pretty true to size so I would try an 8 for xtra room. Also, I ended up returning these shoes because my feet were too wide around the bunyon area and the plastic that supported the shoe at this juncture dug into my foot. "
- Samantha: "They don't run big or small. I bought a size 8 because that's what my old pair of sketches were and they fit perfectly, I love them!"
- Shirley: "This particular style runs pretty true to size ~ and Famous Footwear does offer half sizes ~ I bought one!"
- Cheryl: "I purchased a 8.5 for a gift. They are true to size, lightweight and very comfortable. My sister loves them."
- Dana: "Nike shoes have never ran big for me, so I would go with the 8 so they aren't too small or tight."
- Kara: "I usually wear a 7-7.5 in every other shoe and fit comfortably in an 8 for Nike."
- Rachel: "They are right on, though I wouldn't recommend them for wide feet. I wear an 8 1/2 and thats what I ordered, they're just fine. "