FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Marlene: "gift for granddaughter, age 6"
- Kelly: "colors, comfort, durability"
- Jesse: "7 year old chose them"
- R: "cute, sturdy looking and girlie"
- MERINO: "I THINK MY GIRLS WILL LOVE THEM"
- Kelly: "These shoes were chosen because I instantly imagined them on my baby's feet."
- christina: "they are cheap and cute"
Marlene asked: Does size 2 pre-school mean toddler? My daughter told me to buy size 1.5 for my almost 7 year old granddaughter. I want to make sure this 2 fits that description or is it for babies?
- sarah: "No it's not toddler size....my 8 year old wears a 2. Not sure why it says "preschool" but these are the ones you want. Hope this helps."
- theresa: "She is correct."