Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 38
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ecat19 This is a comfy flat
This shoe has the support and squishy-ness I need to wear flats. the color is also great, because it's neutral - goes with everything. The style goes with jeans best, but I do occasionally wear them to work with a dressier outfit.
July 8, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by SatisfiedInChicago This is my second pair of Dr. Scholl's Women's First shoes. The only difference is my first ones weren't patent the leather. I liked my first pair so once they wore out I decided to look for them again (after a year of working as a hostess I had put a lot of mileage on them). They're good shoes for the price. The width is fine for my narrow feet but may be snug on someone with wider feet. I typically wear a 7 but the 6 1/2 fits fine.
June 15, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by McWilliams Love the Dr!
Dr. Scholls flats are so comfortable and stylish. These shoes sure don't disappoint. Love my Dr. Scholls!
June 12, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by mchapm This shoe is a little small in the toe not made for those with wider feet
May 30, 2013
- More Women's First Reviews
- Women's First reviews (page 2)
- Women's First reviews (page 3)
- Women's First reviews (page 4)
- Women's First reviews (page 5)
- Women's First reviews (page 6)
- Women's First reviews (page 7)
- Women's First reviews (page 8)
- Women's First reviews (page 9)