FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Susan: "I only wear this shoe"
- Terri: "Very lightweight. Great walking shoe."
- Patricia: "I have been looking everywhere for these shoes in my size and couldn't fine them. Your company rocks."
- Jackie: "They are cute"
- Melissa: "liked the color and the style"
Susan asked: Is there any kind of arch support or ortho fit?
- Amber: "There is some arch support. I have a high arch and find the shoes very comfortable. Nike Dual Fusions are the only athletic shoes I wear and I have problems with my feet."
- Bill: "I had bought them for my girlfriend. She loves them, but hasn't had any problems with arch support. Do you feet hurt wearing them?"
- Deborah: "There is arch support, but I am not sure about ortho fit."
- Christy: "It is an ok, lightweight shoe. It's not the most supportive shoe."
- Carolyn: "The support is average but as with most if not all Nike running shoes, the footbed liner is removable so you can change them out to Dr Scholl's or other orthotic if you need additional support or cushioning. "
- Allison: "I'm not an expert but I'd say not do much. There isn't really much to the sole, the arch isn't prominent at all. They are however comfortable, and I get compliments all the time..."
- Amanda: "The shoe laces are attached to the zig zag in the mesh part and if you tighten them the arch support gets greater. They are extremely comfortable. "