FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- chiquita: "Great shoe for my son"
- Matt: "looking for a different shoe than the cross trainers I usually buy."
- Vanessa: "Performance and price"
- Shantell: "for my son"
- Ron: "son loved it. sober color scheme and arrangement"
- Eugene: "I play basketball and I need some good shoes to play in and after reading the reviews about the shoes they sound comfortable to play in hope its worth it."
- Jack: "The price and style."
- Elinor: "my son liked the way they looked"
- Sophia: "Tried them on in store. Very comfy."
- jennifer: "YOLO"
- Tracy: "My 14 year old son plays basketball and loves addidas."
Dullah asked: I wear a size 9 but this shoe only comes in 9.5 would it be to big? Or does this shoe run small enough to fit?
- Nikkya: "My son said they run small enough."
- Jennifer: "They seemed to run pretty true to size so if you could sometimes wear a 9.5, should be ok."
- debby: "My opinion on that is that they did run a little small. I wear a 10 1/2 & that's what I got but they were too narrow& too tight. I would say get the 9 1/2 & try them if you like them. You could always return them at any store. "
Michele asked: Do they come with two different color laces?? I just want grey laces.
- Matt: "Yes they did. I usually wear a 9.5 and they were a little big and 9 felt a little small just letting you know. They did look better than the picture."
- CARLA: "Yes actually they do "
- Sabrina: "Yes. They come with the neon green laces in them and the grey ones in the box. They look better with the neon laces in. Just a side note. "
Elliot asked: I have flat feet,so I need to know do they fit narrow?
- Sophia: "Yeah! They are pretty tight so they will work great for people with flat feet"
- chiquita: "No"
- LaTrece: "They do not fit narrow - I purchased these and the red color for my son for basketball and he has a normal to wide foot and he loves them! LaTrece"
- Lemuel: "I have flat feet as well. The shoe is a little bit narrow , but I found them to fit quite perfectly. These are my favorite pair of basketball shoes. "