FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Juanita: "I ordered these and they did not fit. I had to return them, no more where in stock. :("
- Shanna: "gift for my kid"
- Judy: "These are comfy tennis shoes for summer. The style goes with everything. They are also a good price. I would have gotten the black ones, too. My size wasn't available."
- Constance: "I really love the color and style! Classic Nike!"
- angelina: "because the other one wasn't available"
- debbie: "love the style the classics are the best looks"
- marie: "like style and color"
- Theresa: "I NEEDED WHITE SNEAKERS AND THE PINK STRIPE WAS CUTE!"
- J: "i love the pink and white and the simple design"
- Dena: "got them for the my daughter in law"
- Kimberly: "sleeker design with some color for pizzaz!"
- LeAnn: "I love this style of shoe. This is my second pair. I love the color and i get alot of compliments on these when i wear them.They look good with all my jeans!"
- B: "My 14 year old daughter picked these shoes."
- julie: "these nike sweet classics are the most comfortable shoes ive worn in ages. i wore the original nikes when i was in high school and am thrilled they are making them again. i bought this particular pair because they have a pink swish of course....haha."
- jessica: "love pink n love low top nikes"
Amber asked: Do they run small? I always buy size 11 but im scared they wont fit =/ should i get a 12?
- Kimberly: "I wear size 11 also ! They fit fine for me, but the cushioning was not what i was looking for- i wanted super cushioning so i returned them, as cute as they are."
- Brandi: "The size was perfect length wise, but a little snug in the of width where my toes are"
- Lindsey: "Mine came true to size, I always order a size 8 in Nikes and have had no problems!! I would order 11."
- LeAnn: "No!! They do not run small. Buy whatever your normal size is!! I always buy size 6 and got these in a size 6. They were a perfect fit & now one of my favorite pairs of shoes! I highly recommend!! :)"
- Stefanie: "Your regular size should be fine. I take a 9 1/2 in shoes and got these in a 9 and they fit great, not too short or tight at all. p.s. they make your feet look smaller too - bonus!"
- Joanna: "I think the size is about right maybe even a little big. They dont say they are wide but they were too wide for my feet."
- monserrat: "They are true to size. "
- Penny: "I found they run true to size, however, the pink is more purple or fucshia - kind of disappointed in that because I bought the same pair a couple years ago that were true hot pink . . . but overall - very very cute!"
Irene asked: Is there a good arch support?
- Julie: "Not really"
- Kimberly: "There's some arch support, and i would rate it ok, but not the best there is..."
- Jennifer: "no and they are very heavy, I wear them but not often"
- michele: "I would say fair to good depending on your length of time on you feet."
- Theresa: "Pretty good!"
- Joanna: "No the arch support isn't very good."
Kelly asked: My question about this product is that.. what type of material is on the outside the shoe?
- Kimberly: "For the price, you'd think it'd be leather, but it's synthetic, ie. plastic. It certainly does not give/feel like leather. I was dissappointed to discover this- was not reading anything in the tag in the shoe about what it's made of . However, i do see now, on Famous Footwears discription of the shoe- synthetic upper, which adds up. I've actually not worn them yet, so can't make a full recommendation...."
- Robert: "synthetic leather outside great for cold weather. I bought these for my neice for christmas and she has been wearing them to school here in Ohio ever since."
- LATEYA: "The outside is a hard leather not a soft leather. Pretty durable I got them for my teenager.. "
- LeAnn: "Kelly, I bought these shoes a few weeks ago or so back and they are my absolute FAVE's!!!!! They are a leather type material. Very easy to wipe clean. I HIGHLY recommend them. I should tll you though, they really aren't a pink color they seem to look more a pinkish-PURPLE. They look pink until you put them up to pink clothing. THEN you see how they how much purple tones they have in them. I still love them and am going to be sure to take great care of them so they last a long time. I would even consider buying a second paid. I have these shoes with the nikey in white so i actually do have a second paid These shoes are comfy too. GET THEM!!!!! and enjoy!!! Hope this helps! :) LeAnn"