FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
jen asked: true to size ? or do they run big or small
- Kim: "I generally wear a size 6 or 6.5. I got these in a 6.5 in black and brown and they fit perfect."
- Nancy: "They do run true to size in length. In width, they are a bit big. I usually take a wide (at least a c width) but bought a medium (b) because I know they stretch and they have. They are now comfortable and stay on my feet!"
- Michelle: "Mostly true to size. Ran a bit close in the front at the tip, especialy if you have Roman toes (second toe longer than big toe). Also felt quite flat with no arch support."
- Leslie: "True to size but I had blister first time on back heel. I have very tiny heels though."
- Aija: "I wear and bought a size 6-12 which fit just fine. I do wear them without socks. They're fine barefoot or with hose. I wouldn't be able to wear them with socks, however."
- GINA: "Big- I had to put pads in the backs of mine to get them to fit better-but they are very comfortable."
- Judith: "They're fairly close; if anything, they might be a bit narrow, but I am wearing the same size. Not quite as comfy as another pair of Privos I have, but definitely better than anything else I could find! Could also be that I haven't worn them as much, and the other pair are well-used ;-)"
- Linda: "Yes. I found them to be true to size. "
- Carla: "I found them to be narrower than similar Privo shoes that I purchased a few years ago."
- Ryan: "They took a while to break in for me as they seemed narrow where my toes and foot meet."
- Vicki: "They run a little wide. But be very careful with these shoes...I have two pairs and on both the stiching has become unstiched. I thought it was a fluke but having it happen on the two pairs is just poor workmanship. I also am very easy on my shoes so there is no reason why this should happen. I would try another style."
- Ilene: "Yes, they are true to size. Very comfortable but not alot of support."