FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- I: "I like the color and read the reviews"
- Rose: "Hoping it is as comfortable as my first pick. I'm in healthcare and I see this sneaker on alot of patients and they tell me it's a real comfortable sneaker."
- Shantreal: "I chose these shoes because of the magenta. The magenta gives the shoes that feminine touch!"
- marie: "I love the color and very comfortable sneakers."
- C: "because"
- Monique: "attractive style, not bulky or too round. Very feminine..."
- cathy: "for a work shoe...very comfortable"
- Sheila: "Comfortable light shoe, this is my 2nd pair. And I love that they are purple...description says magenta, but I say purple. :)"
- Melody N: "My old shoes no loner have support so it's time for new ones. Plus these seem cute and functional."
- Amanda: "Minimal color, but still nice!"
Makayla asked: would these be good for playing volleyball?
Asha asked: Is this shoe comfortable for feet that are wider than average?
Wanda asked: Looking for a Nike shoe for zumba class held on gym floor. Which Nike shoe would provide the support and cushioning, as well as, gliding ability for zumba moves?
Kayleigh asked: is this shoe more of a purple than a pink?
Dawn asked: What type of shoe would be good for walking and standing on cement floor?