FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Kayleigh asked: is this shoe more of a purple than a pink?
- Megan: "I'd say a little more purple than pink."
- Staci: "I would consider the "magenta" that is in the description more purple than pink for sure."
- Sophia: "Yes. It was purple. "
- Akaga: "Purple "
- Rochelle: "yes"
- Rachael: "I'd say it is more pink than purple. Fuschia, might be a good description."
- Graig: "The shoe color is closer to purple than to pink."
- Kym: "Yes, magenta is a little more purple than pink. The color is also bright. I love the color!"
- Lauren: "Yes, it is more of a purple. I bought a pair in the store that was more pink then returned for these because I wanted more of a purple to match my down coat. "
- CATHY: "I would say it's inbetween. It's not a true purple color because I have to actually find something that will match it. Whereas my other purple Nikes really look purple. I would say more pink than purple. The picture is not the same shade."
Dawn asked: What type of shoe would be good for walking and standing on cement floor?
- Danielle: "For me I like athletic shoes and if I feel the support is not there for me I use a insert to help with cushion for my sore feet. I hope this helps."
- LaNezeatte: "Hi, Dawn. I have a desk job so I'm not sure how helpful I'll be to you, but I found these shoes to be very comfortable. I'm a Plus Size woman and use them to walk to work and run errands. Not sure how long you have to stand on the cement floor, but I think these will work at least 8 hours. Hope this helps!"
- Darla: "I work long hours and stand on my feet all day. I have no problem wearing my Nike Flex Trainer 2. They are comfortable and resilient.. But I am no professional, just a consumer. Hope this helps"
- Rachael: "I actually returned these shoes, as they were too narrow for me. But any shoe with good arch support and good grips on the sole should be good for walking and standing on cement."
- Kym: "These nikes are very lightweight and comfortable for walking. As far as a cement floor, I am not sure. From what I hear, shoes with gel inserts are very comfortable. Also, if you buy these, order them 1/2 size larger than your normal size. They run small. "
- Penny: "In my opinion the sole is more on the thinner side, so I wouldn't reccommed it for a concrete floor. It s a lightweight shoe, I use mostly for gym use"
- jamie: "this shoe is great for being on your feet and also walking. you will be happy!"