FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Julie asked: What is the difference between a cross training shoe and the flex training shoe? I need a good cross training shoe, I do Shaun T's Insanity workout! A supportive shoe is crucial! HELLLLLLLP!!!! Thank you!
- bruce: "I have tried other cross trainers and they were heavy. The flex trainers are very lightweight. Better support for ankles and knees when you do side steps. Overall very comfortable and light weight."
- Rebecca: "I also do Shaun T's Insanity and these shoes work great for me. I'm not an expert on the differences in shoes, but I think the flex shoes are a lighter weight shoe and "bend" more."
- mark: "Any light weight shoe with a good support. The fusion line by nike are always great choices...."
- David: "We returned this shoe so it is not one I would recommend. Sorry. Nike makes a good shoe but this one is not one that I would suggest. I have not found a good shoe for everything. I run in New Balance and do P90X in Addias. So I really do not have the answer for a good cross trainer...."
- Brittney: "honestly, i've never had a cross trainer shoe. (to my knowledge, at least) i love this shoe, but i also work at a foot doctor's office where i have custom made molded inserts that i wear in every tennis shoe i have, including this tennis shoe. there's alot of bounce back in the heel, but if you prefer extra comfort, get inserts to put in. i use these shoes when i go out walking/running and when i do my at-home workout training. i hope this helped! :)"
Amanda asked: Are these red or is it more of a pinkish color????
- Brittney: "i have these tennis shoes -- they are red, although when i purchased them the description said it's a fiery orange."
- Lachelle: "They are a fire orange color...not pink or red. I thought they were going to be more of a neon orange color which is why i bought them, but that's not the case. They are do the job, not the best shoe out there though. "
- Lachelle: "They are an orange (fire orange) color. Definitely not pink or red. I thought they were going to be a neon orange which is why i bought them, but they aren't. "
- Marie: "Definetly not red but more of a pinkish. I like the color."
- Kerrie: "They're more of an orange. I love them!"
- Kim: "I did not order this color. Mine were in flourescent yellow, blue and gray."
- Dani: "Pinkish red "
- Natasha: "The shoes are more of a red. I love the way they look and they are lightweight and comfortable. Hope this helps Amanda. Natasha"
- MaryJane: "It is more of a red. Slightly darker than a red-orange. "
- Kim: "More pink than red."
- Laura: "More pinkish-orange, not red at all. "
- Cristy: "They are pink."
- Thomas: "They aren't red at all, they're more pink. "
- Buck: "They are more red than pink."
Cierra asked: Are These really red or more orange?
- Melissa: "These are Red. They are kind of a pinky red. Very bright and fun. Very lightweight. I have a high arch and the tongue is attached to the sides, so not a lot of room to get in and out. Love these shoes!"
- Paula: "Red. I was disappointed because I needed them to be orange"
- Elena: "More orange"
- mark: "pinkish orange"
- Nidia: "They are more orange but is like a fluorescent orange. It is a really nice color!"
- Lori: "they are a neon orange and very comfortable"
- MARTHA: "more orange, hint of red, still a great color"
- MARTHA: "more orange"
- Jessica: "I took mine back because they were red I wanted orange "
- Sarah: "They're red. Not a traditional crayola red, they have a s very slight orange to the red. Hope that helped more than confusing. I love the color!"
- Alyssa: "Red"
- Rebecca: "The shoes are more of a orange color."
- Brittney: "these were supposed to be orange, (from what i thought, at least) but they are more of a reddish orange color. either way, these shoes are vibrant and flexible! :)"
- Patricia: "The color is Orange."
- Melissa: "They are a bright orange!"
- Vincee: "More orange"