FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- shawn: "like the style and durable"
- Clifford: "I have really flat feet... bought a pair of these at one of your Outlet Stores... really comfortable, getting another pair! Thanks Much!"
- Marie: "Thought I would try another color than the white and navy in the same style."
Robert asked: I have a slim foot.. I see this shoe is pretty much only offered Wide, or X Wide. Is this shoe offered in a regular size? Or, is Wide considered a regular fit with New Balance? Never owned a pair of these before.
- jack: "robert/the wide will probably work for you. don`t get the extra wide. when a shoe goes to wide it really doesn`t go much wider. hope this helps. jack p.s. i have been wearing new balance 609`s for about 15 yrs. and new balance is a great quality shoe."
- William A: "It should also be offered in a "D" width, which is a medium size. Some NB shoes do come in narrow sizes, so just enter the size into your filter search."
- Kathy: "My husband got them and he has a wide foot and they fit very comfortably . Don't think they would be good for someone with a narrow foot"
- Mike: "I have a wide foot and the wide width fits very well. I would not consider the wide to be a regular fit, so it will most likely not fit your slim foot."