FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- H: "love the look"
- Carrie: "Daughter-in-law has a pair and loves them."
- NORA: "to wear with skorts in summertime"
Tiffany asked: I wear a 8 1/2 what size should I get?
- Pam: "They fit true to size."
- Natalie: "I recommend a size 8."
- Heidi: "I wear a 9 and that is what I bought, but they kept popping off my feet so you could probably get an 8 and be good to go."
- kathy: "I usually wear an 8 1/2 and these great shoes are true to size! Love them!"
- Donna: "They can be alittle loose so if I were you I would get a sized 8. I love my pair!"
- Susan: "I found them to run a little big, I would order an 8"
- Cindy: "They stretch a little, so go to a size 8."
- Chad: "I can wear between a 7 and 8. I bought an 8 because I was not able to try them on. However, the 7 would have been fine for me. Because of the fabric, I am guessing they will stretch out. If you are worried about length you would want to get close as you can to your length. I was worried they might run too narrow so I went a size up but would have been fine with just a 7. 8's still fit but eventually I will expect them to be looser as time goes by. hope that makes sense?"
- Jon: "I bought these for my daughter who was a size 9 at the time, and I bought a 9. She is now a 9-1/2 but still wearing the 9 Bob's so am guessing they run true to size."
- Deborah: "I wear a 9 and they seem to run true to size."