FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
ana asked: DO THEY RUN TRUE TO SIZE , BECAUSE SHOES ON THIS STYLE ORDER RUN SMALL?
- Samantha: "I am a size 6.5 (and ordered a 6.5) and they fit me perfectly. Very comfortable."
- Ronald: "I ordered my normal size and they fiit really well. Karlie"
- ana: "thank you..:)"
- Step2 Alerts: "I thought they ran pretty true myself. They are very comfortable. Hope this helps"
- Kristin: "They ran true to size for me. I ordered a different style (the skulls) of the same shoe and have had no problems with or without socks."
- K: "Yes, they fit great! They didn't have them in the store but I tried a different style on and they were good. They do rub until you break them in."
- Michele: "They do run true to size. Very comfortable, no break in period needed."
- John: "These seem to run true to size; particularly in the length (aka 6, 7, 8, etc.). I believe the width does too but I have a normal to skinny foot as far as that goes... "
- Sandy: "They are true to size length-wise, but they are a little narrow. If you have narrow feet, they will be fine, and they will stretch out ok when you wear them a few times, but if you have wide feet you may want to go up a half size."