FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Raquel: "work out shoes"
- Dianna: "Price was reasonable, liked the style"
Miriam asked: Is this shoe flexible?
- Gisele: "Yes, I bought these shoes 4 months ago for my Zumba class and absolutely love them! They're very comfortable and let me move freely with each step."
- Nicole: "I would not say it is really stiff but, it is also not very flexible. "
- barbara: "These shoes are awesome! Very flexible, perfect for any workout!!!"
- Lisa: "I am a Zumba instructor and have found that they arevery flexible in the sense that your foot will twist and turn very easily in these shoes. hope this helps!"
- Kelly: "Yes it is very flexible."
- M: "You know I was disappointed with the shoes. I read a lot of good stuff like they had lots of support, but they are very uncomfortable and did not have as much support as I expected even with the shoe inserts! I used them maybe about a week then that's it!"
Paula asked: Is this a good shoe for medium to high impact aerobics such as Jazzercise?
- barbara: "That's a definite YES! I instruct high impact and they are terrific for all !"
- Kelly: "Yes, I would wear these shoes for Jazzercise, Zumba, or aerobic dance. They cushion your feet, but are not too bulky that makes it hard to do the intricate dance moves. They are a very comfortable shoe."
- Lisa: "I am a zumba Instructor and I love them. They are a little wide so I wore two pairs of socks and that did the trick!"
- noelle: "I wore them for zumba and liked them!"
- Jessica: "Based on other reviews I have seen for this shoe it is. I bought these specifically for Zumba after doing a lot of research. I just recently got them so I haven't had the chance to try to out at Zumba yet, but they are very comfortable."
- Gisele: "I purchased these shoes for my Zumba class and have been very happy with them. They're light weight and I can maneuver in them much easier than when I was wearing sneakers! Zumba is high impact so I think they would be great to use for Jazzercise as well."
- Lisa: "Dear Paula, I, myself have never done Jazzercise but I do believe that you would be very comfortable in these shoes. The only thing you should be aware of is that these shoes have on the ball of the foot a round "disk" that makes it easier to twist and turn (look at the pics on the website.) If Jazzercise doesn't do these moves you may find yourself slipping and sliding a bit. I use them on hard wood floors or in a gym. If you are on carpet they can become slippery. The do have great support for my feet and I do a LOT of jumping and high intensity workouts in my Zumba class that I attend. Hope this helps you out. : )"
- Shawn: "Yes, I love these shoes. Lots of support and cushion. I wear them while teaching my Zumba fitness classes. "