FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Suzanne: "Daughter wanted all black converse high tops. Not sure she will like large eyelets."
- Erica: "10yr old Daughter loves converse"
- Ammon: "I really needed new boots. My old ones were falling apart and these fit the bill."
- Dyani: "cute"
- T: "My daughter loves converse"
- Ruann: "style"
- Marie: "for my daughter"
- Dianne: "I chose these boots for my daughter. She loves converse and these boots look awesome. She loves them just as I thought she would."
frances asked: do they fit small or should you get them the regular size u buy with converse?
- Steven: "My lady says they fit to size. I think she has big feet so they must. "
- Carmaine: "They are a little tight i ordered a 7 but could have used a 7 1/2 but i don't believe they come in have size, "
- Cynthia: "I purchased these for my daughter. She usually wears a size 6. I purchased a size 6 for her and they fit her perfectly. She loves them and wears them often with her skinny jeans. She said they are very comfortable."
- Emma: "Depends on the pants you're wearing. If you want to tuck your pants in, buy 1 size larger. If no pants are being tucked in, you can buy your usual size. I'm finding mine a tighter fit when I wear them with skinny jeans"
- Dianne: "They don't fit small, get the size you would normally wear with Converse."
- Marsha: "They fit to size, so by your regular size."
- Courtenay: "Get your regular size. They are true to size."
- A: "My daughter fluctuates between an 8 1/2 and 9. We got the 9. "
Emma asked: My question is, how warm are these boots going to be in snow? I live in Wisconsin, and want my feet to start warm when I walk from my apartment to the University. I know they have lining on the top, but what about in the foot part of the shoe? Will my toes stay warm?
- Kristy: "They are similar to a tennis shoe...no lining for warmth in the foot part....my daughter loves them and wears them a lot, but she does have to wear thicker socks as they don't keep her feet warm as is...."
- Sergio: "Bought them for my wife. She says they should work for you. Walking on cleared pavement or just a cold day - these are perfect. If you plan on trekking thru feet of snow, clearly the giant grommets will allow some moisture in and your feet will start to get wet. Hope you enjoy them!"
- Katherine: "I live in Las Vegas, and while we can get cold weather in the winter it is nothing like Wisconsin. But the shoes are definitely warm enough for me here. The lining goes about a quarter of the way down the shoes and is also about half way down the tongue. There is no lining at the foot part of the shoe. I hope this helps you."
- ninette: "These boots will not keep your feet warm..the foot bed is not lined or padded. They're not very comfortable."
- Marsha: "Your feet will stay very warm. The lining is in the entire boot. I am anemic so I my feet are always cold and these boots keep me nice and warm"
- Jessica: "There is no lining from the ankle down. So I don't think they will be warm enough for snow but they are suede and seem to be warmer then most other shoes. Very comfortable otherwise!"
- Dianne: "I bought these for my teen daughter. Although she loves how they look she says they don't really keep her feet any warmer than a regular pair of converse. So however you wear your converse they will feel the same. She loves them regardless."