FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Brenda: "I liked the style and it is for Christmas gifts."
- Daisy: "Super confortable and cozy for cold days"
- Kathleen: "most comfortable slipper I ever purchased"
- Beth: "Needed new slippers"
- Kenneth: "I needed new slippers and Dearfoams have always worked well for me"
- Monica: "solid color that won't clash, and many good reviews about the warmth and sturdy sole"
- Martha: "Gift for my daughter, couldn't find it in stores"
- Felicia: "COMFORT AND PRICE"
- Peggy: "Price ;-)"
- Janice: "Comfort"
- Rhodora: "Good price and looks comfortable and helpful in reducing pain from my plantar faciitis"
- Janice: "very comfy"
Deirdre asked: Is women's US size 8 a medium or a large?
- Beth: "I wear either an 8-1/2 or 9 and I ordered a large, a medium would probably work for 8, mine are a little loose but I usually have heavy socks on when I wear them. Hope that helps."
- JODI: "I would say its a medium. very comfortable slipper."
- Melissa: "A medium is 7-8. "
- Lisa: "It is a medium size and runs pretty close to you regular shoe size. If you wear an 8 in sneakers an 8 will fit fine."
Stephanie asked: If someone wears an 8 1/2 shoe size would you recomend a M(7/8) or a L(9/10)? They are a gift. Thanks!
- Carli: "I would go with the larger size 9/10"
- Lam: "Hi, I also bought this as a gift :). However I think you should buy L (9/10) because this will be worn in house and bedroom so a little loose is comfortable and acceptable."
- Dianne: "Get the Large."
- Lisa: "Hi, I wear and 8 1/2 and I chose the L(9/10), I have been very happy with them."
- Yonnie: "Definitely the large (9/10) or the back end will be flatted down and will not hug your foot like it should."
- Stephanie: "Thank you!"
- kari: "i wear a 7.5 and i got a M. it's just right, if not a tiny bit small. i'd go with the L"
- Renee: "I wear a 6 1/2, so I bought the M (7/8) + they fit fine. "
- Sharon: "I would recommend a L(9\10)"