FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- jami: "I like the styles"
- Fatima: "Not UGGs but similar look plus I like this brand. Shoes are sturdy and last. Color goes with almost anything and boots are warm."
- laura: "liked the look and price was good"
- Terri: "price n promo codes. love the sketcher line of shoes"
- P: "looks great , great price"
- S: "I chose these as a gift for my 7th grader. She LOVED them. Comfortable, warm and stylish. A great buy!"
- P: "because i like skechers"
- Paula J: "I've been looking for cute fur lined boots, rather than big clunky ones."
- Kaysha: "Sketchers are super comfortable for this type of shoes."
- Jane: "I haven't had snow boots in years. and these will be just great"
- Jeni: "They are very comfy and stylish!"
- Susan: "comfort"
- mary: "Ordered the black earlier and loved them, so I ordered in the tan. I usually wear a 7 1/2M, ordered the 7M and they fit perfect, even with socks."
Toporek asked: What is the exact size of the heel?
- Kristin: "Between a quarter and half inch. Very low."
- Liseyka: "Yes, it was the exact size"
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Toporek, The heel is 1/2 inch. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"
Kathy asked: I'm a 10.5 and you have a 10 or 11. Which size would I get?
- Nicole: "I would go 11 if you have thick socks for the winter. "
- karen: "I have a big instep so I would go with the bigger size. I usually buy all my sneakers and shoes one size bigger because my feet swell. You can always wear bulky socks. "
- Kelly: "I bought these for my daughter. She said they are a bit tight and we ordered a whole size bigger so would definitely order up. "
- Denisse: "I would get the 10. Usually boots are a little bigger than the regular shoe, specially these boots."