FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Debbie: "Others are completely worn out. They make my feet feel great once the footbed molds to my own feet."
- Joleen: "Wear them everyday. Shoe of choice for years."
- R: "Have had Birkenstock before, my Podiatrist recommends them for sandals and I would like another pair."
- A: "comfort"
- Linda: "I like burkes"
Jane asked: it use to be a filled in foot meant Narrow and only an outline meant Medium. Does this still apply?
- christina: "Hi Jane, All I wear anymore are Birkenstock Arizona's. I knew my length, 42, and have always gotten mediums, so I just ordered by the 42. If you want to order online I would suggest going to a store and trying what you want on so you know the exactly the right size. So don't know the answer to your question I never sent a footprint. I have been wearing 42's since 1971! Tina"
- catherine: "No my feet is comfortable with a wide width and this sandal can be adjusted "
Fran asked: I bought my first pair of birkenstock "Arizona". Walked around the house with them 2 days. I wore them to the store yesterday, and they "we're killing me" where the bumps of the arches are. Do I have to walk with torture until they get better? Will they get better over time? How much time? I've never has any problems with my feet of any kind, and just hope I didn't waste $. I would appreciate any comments. Thank you.