FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Destiny: "I have been looking for a cowboy boot, and these are the only affordable boot that appeals to me"
- Janet: "I love Miranda Lambert shoes and boots."
- KATRINA: "Just the perfect look with jeans and skirts"
- kenneth: "my wife"
- Stephanie: "To wear with my wedding outfit"
- Sherry: "Saw them on Miranda Lambert's Facebook page and thought they would go great with the outfit I'm planning to wear to an outdoor Fall wedding."
- Jennifer: "Love them!"
- Peg: "They look great and just what I was looking for"
- Lori: "I love these boots"
- Toni: "Saw on Facebook and I love Miranda Lambert!"
- Arthur: "I love my girlfriend. She loves these boots. Choice was simple to avoid the dog house. Thanks!"
- Gerald: "My wife saw them on Miranda Lambert s Facebook page and loved them so I bought them for her."
- Amy: "Gift"
- Jill: "Super cute & need for upcoming concert!"
- Christopher: "They were a gift for my girlfriend."
- Samantha: "Because I love cowboy boots and Miranda Lambert!"
- Heather: "Event I am attending"
- P: "I like the style"
- Ashley: "I love Miranda Lambert's boot line."
- SANDRA: "They are so cute!"
Sarah asked: I printed the chart on the right size paper and I feel like it's wrong. My foot didn't even reach the size 3 line, whereas I am normally a size 9. Did I print it wrong?
- Catherine (staff): "Hello Sarah, Perhaps you printed the incorrect sizing chart? Here is a link to a printable women's sizing chart that would help you find the correct size. http://www.famousfootwear.com/App_Themes/Default/images/2009/fit_assistant/womens_brannock.pdf Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
Hannah asked: I have my wedding coming up in 3 weeks and I think these will look great with my dress. However I went into famous footwear in my hometown and they don't carry these. I tried on a different boot they had and was a size 7.5. 7 was kinda tight, and 6.5 I couldn't fit my foot in it. (these were different boots not the new Miranda Lambert ones) I am usually a 6.5 or 7 in shoes. Is this normal? What size should I get in these boots? I should mention they don't have an 7.5 left and wont have any until after my wedding... suggestions??
- Janet: "Hi Hannah! I am normally a 9 to 9 1/2. I ordered a 9 1/2 however sent them back for a size 10. They 9 1/2 were a little tight. I can always add more padding (socks) but I can't squeeze my big old foot in something to tight. Congratulations on your wedding and hope you have many years of marital bliss.I hope this helped."
KAty asked: Do they run bigger or smaller fit wise?
- Laura: "They are right on. I wear a 9 to 9.5 . I bought 9.5 and they were perfect."
- Kimberly: "They run true to size, the fit was perfect, just the calf part runs wide"