FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Don: "Work Comfort Slip On"
- Eugene: "The pair of shoes that I have are starting to wear out, after wearing them for several year of the same type of shoe that I am ordering. They are a very comfortable shoe, & I was due for a new pair."
- Tim: "easy slip on shoes"
- William: "memory foam"
- Theresa: "Liked"
- enio: "style"
- Carmen: "Look like exactly what I was looking for and was affordable."
- jean: "My husband loves these shoes and cannot find in tallahassee"
- Diane: "It's what my grandson wanted"
- Betty: "my husband loves sketchers. this will be his 4th pair"
- Todd: "I have an AFO on my Rt leg. These allow it to work and easy to put on."
- Kathleen: "Acceptable school uniform style for my son."
Mark asked: I usually wear a size 9m. Should I stay with that when ordering these?
- Dennis: "So far they are quite comfortable when I ordered my regular size."
- Guy: "Yes, I've found Skechers slip on style shoes run true to size but remember Skechers (in general) have a generous toe box area. So if your foot tends to run narrow you might not like these."
- Deborah: "my husband wears a 9 boot and he got the 9 in this shoe and it fits fine."
- Joseph J: "GREAT SHOES BUT I ALWAYS ORDER SIZE 10 BUT I WEAR HEAVEY SOCKS & SHOULD BUY SIZE 11."
stephen asked: can this shoe get wet since its suede? will it get ruined by walking the dog on a wet morning?
- Betty: "Yes I have had them wet more than once - they still look great. Waked in the yard to the garden with a heavy due on, and got them wet with the hose watering the garden."
- Todd: "I walked in the wet grass with my pair and had no signs of damages to the suede. All suede and leather should be coated with a protective layer. I use a brand that doesn't change the color or texture of suede, leather, can-vice. the brand is (All Guard). I got this from Famous Footwear."