FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Emily: "Love the grey felt!"
- Constance: "I needed a dark grey pair of flats for work, I work two full time jobs and I need something comfortable, so I thought I would try these..."
- Jessica: "looks comfortable and still stylish. wasn't too expensive."
- Jodi: "I picked these shoes because they are the first flat that does not crush my toes and does not flop off of my heels."
- Mary: "Dr Scholl's flats are really comfy & have good support but are still stylish. Keep coming back to them again & again."
S asked: I need to know if these run big or small I usually wear 8 but sometimes wear 7.5 if they run big?
- Diana: "I had to return these...they run small..."
- Leah: "I think they are true to size"
- Elizabeth: "These shoes run small and they are not comfortable. I can only wear them for a short period of time. However, they are fashionable."
- Krista: "Not small but narrow!"
- Ilia: "I bought these shoes back in August and they are very comfortable and fit true to size, very pleased with my purchase."
- S: "Thank you my foot is a little wide so 8 it is"
- Mary: "I found them to run a little big, especially if your foot is narrow."
- JACQUE: "I wear an 8 and the 8's fit okay."
- Patricia: "A little big & a bit wide. I LOVE mine!"
- yesenia: "They run big."
Maaaa asked: Can an elastic band be sewn inside? They would slip off my feet.
- Catherine (staff): "Hello, Unfortunately your question has not been answered by any owners of these shoes. We are unable to answer your question at this time. Our apologies, Catherine FamousFootwear.com"