FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- S: "Very comfortable"
- D: "Made exclusively for Women"
- Laurel: "looked stylish and other customers stated comfortable"
- Andrea: "I love this brand of shoe!"
- M: "They are the best fit for women's feet. You should carry them in the stores and not just on line."
- Therese: "good quality, great color, super price"
- Mary: "Have purchased these several times & they are the best walking shoe for me & local store did not carry any Ryka's."
- Lisa: "This is my second time buying these sneakers. They are very supportive and really hold my foot in so I don't "roll" in them when I am exercising in them. The color is good and they are cool mesh, yet strong and durable."
- Glenda: "I love ryka shoes. There is no break in period . They are a very sturdy shoe for work ,running and walking."
- A: "This is a good brand made for women's needs."
- Audrey: "These are my go-to work sneakers. They are comfortable and affordable"
- K: "I take Zumba and the tread on these shoes are perfect for dancing!"
- K: "I always wear tis style. This is my7th pair of Assist by Ryka"
- Janice: "I have a pair of ryca & I love the comfort when I walk in this shoe"
- M: "Comfort"
Jennifer asked: How supportive is this style and/or the Ryka brand altogether? I have a number of physical issues and need a shoe with a very sturdy ankle box. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
- Jennifer: "Thanks! :)"
- Pam: "I have a broad forefoot, a narrow heel, and a high arch. This shoe is very comfortable for me and gives me good support. My toes are not cramped and the heel does not slip. I like this shoe so much that after wearing my first pair, I bought a second pair because I have a challenge finding shoes that fit well. It is a good sturdy shoe with good support. The other Rykas that I tried on in the store, didn't fit me correctly."
- Audra: "Of the rykas I've tried, it is much better. One of my friends with ankle issues has the hightop gray/purple ryka. I like this shoe a lot for jazzercise as well as general wear. I would recommend getting replacement insoles immediately if you need good arch support. Rykas have well padded insoles but have measily arch support."
- Susan: "I have pronation so these sneakers offer me great support and comfort. They are my third pair to date."
peg asked: a high arch shoe ? e
- Roberta: "I have high arches (I can't wear flats without walking out of them) and the XT2 fits and feels great. This is my 2nd pair. "