FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Anne: "Liked the price liked the color."
- Sally: "I tried them on in the store and they were really comfortable. I regretted not buying them in the store so I'm happy to order them online."
- Lucy: "Love b.o.c. Sandals wanted a pair that weren't too high."
- Christine: "loved it in store, but they didn't have my size"
- Darla: "these are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. Love born shoes!!"
- E: "price"
- V: "I like a 2 1/2 inch wedge heel"
- Pat: "Need red sandals."
Sandy asked: I wear a 7 1/2 and have a narrow foot. How does this sandal fit? Should I try the 7 or the 8?
- Janet: "Seems to wear true to size. I am a 6, fits well in length. I have a wider foot, fits well. I would go with the 8. Have heard in general better for a sandal to be a little bigger than small."
- Cynthia: "I usually wear a 7 1/2 or 8. I bought this in a 7 and love the fit. This is very pretty (foot flattering) sandal."
- R: "Hi Sandy, I wear a 8 1/2 regular width and I purchased the 9 based on other B.O.C. shoes I own. It fits perfectly out of the box, but I anticipate the leather will stretch a bit upon wearing (& warming). So I would suggest you try the 7 since you will have some play in the width to begin with! It is one of the cutest (& most comfortable) shoes I have owned in a long time! Happy shopping :-)"
- Deborah: "Yes I would say that they are a bit wider than normal shoes. The 7 should be good."
- kristine: "the sandal fits well width wise. i did go up a size because i am particular about my heel being right up to the edge of shoe."
- Amanda: "I also have very narrow feet (size 11) and I've found with this brand that the fit and comfort level is better if you go down a size."
- Pat: "Wider than normal."