FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Elaine: "I have this shoe in navy, and because this was on sale at a great price, I decided to risk trying a fun print for such a great deal. I just hope it fits!"
- Alison: "price comfort"
- DeQuae: "I love the colors I can choose from three to four different uniforms to wear with these shoes. They are colorful."
- M: "Comfort, cute colors to brighten bland work scrubs!"
- Billye: "These look great and are very comfy."
- Carolyn G: "Great price thru Famous Footwear compared to a local retail store. Shoes look great!"
- Traci: "Like born shoes in the past"
- Melissa: "Have similar item in another color, very comfortable."
- Bluanne: "Great deal and color for summer."
- Terry: "Love these BOC shoes, so comfortable and look very cute!"
- Cynthia: "my mom loves these shoes"
- Tracey: "adorable shoes with super comfort"
- Patti: "like the fit, like the brand, like the look, like the price"
- JIM: "I have had two pairs of this shoe before and they are fantastic, elegant but supremely comfortable too. This colour option is fantastic"
- Teresa: "I HAVE 2 OTHER COLORS OF THIS STYLE AND LOVE THEM!"
- diane: "MOST EXCELLENT SPRING WALKING & DANCING SHOES!"
- Diane: "The OTHER big shoe store did Not have this colour selection available."
Diane asked: I have another Peggy clog in same size. Why is one very short/tight at toe box area. Can this be stretched? The sizing on line is whole sizes yet in stores peggy comes in 1/2 sizes as well.
- JIM: "I have had three pairs of "Peggys" and have not had this problem, also I have ordered all mine online as I am in the UK would you believe !! Makes me wonder if there is just some general fault with your order, maybe check it out with FF? Is there a sizing in each show to check I wonder? I have always been offered half sizes on line... so also wonder if you can check with FF and maybe just exchange the pair? Hope this helps. I don't think I would try stretching them."