FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Rafael: "Need good boots for work."
- L: "returned did not know there were steel toes"
- Michael: "Best work boots I ever wore. I work with corrosive chemicals. This is the only boot that holds up. Wolverines lasted only two months or less. The added gel inserts make these also the most comfortable boots to wear."
- Mary: "My son needed boots for work. They were great but they didnt last too long."
- Christopher: "Need a comfortable pair of boots for work, and the reviews indicated this could be a great affordable pair."
- Ro: "for a friends work"
- Teresa: "previous experience"
- Lori: "My husband needs new work boots and hopefully these will be comfortable on his feet."
- Stacy: "Buy for husband who is in construction. They hold up very well and last a good 12-18 months."
- Austin: "Needed work boots, heard these were comfortable."
- Jean: "These boots are very comfortable, and a great value at this price."
- Corinne: "Already owned a pair and they are very sturdy and comfortable. Wouldn't wear any other workboot!"
- paul: "very comfortable work shoe, cant find them locally"
- Mike: "comfortable boots been wearing for years"
jeff asked: is this boot a safety toe picture shows it is but description says nothing about being safety toe?
- Gregory (staff): "Hi Jeff, Unfortunately your question has not been answered by any owners of these shoes. We are unable to answer your question at this time. Our apologies, Greg FamousFootwear.com"
lola asked: do these boots have a steel toe?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Lola, This boot does not have a steel toe. Here are a couple similar boots that do have a steel toe. http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Product/73758-1001682/Timberland+Pro/Yellow/Mens+Pro+6Inches+Steel.aspx http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Product/29110-5206221/Iron+Age/Wheat/Mens+6Inches+WP+Insulated+Boot.aspx I hope this helps. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"