FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Tammy: "style and color"
- Cam: "I LOVE SKETCHERS..I will be traveling to Michigan during the winter months & Sketchers are so comfortable, ya know the airport ...lots of walking"
- Gary: "They look nice and warm for winter"
- Jo: "I need comfortable warm boots. I bought my grandaughter Ugs but for a sensible looking boot, they have no style and cost way too much. The reviews on this particular boot sounded like something I could wear with jeans or shovel the snow in. If they're reasonably waterproof on wet days, I will be extremely happy."
- J: "love this style boot and have the black and light brown. Dark hides the dirt and great color"
- Jill: "because I have a part and my daughter really likes them and she wanted a pair"
- Kathryn: "they look comfortable and warm"
- Lynda: "gift for daughter"
- E: "Look comfy and stylish!"
- Trina: "loved style"
- Phithai: "LOOK COMFY"
- Blake: "Have a pair already. Love them want another color."
- Marcia: "They are a gift for my daughter"
- Linda: "I like the way they look"
- Paula: "Loved the style and love Sketchers."
Kelly asked: Do the buttons unbutton so you can roll the tops down?
- Stephanie: "No, they're just for show."
- Kris: "No they are just decorative"
Cristine asked: I don't see any product specifications, can you please tell me how these boots are?
- jean: "are the buttons only for decoration or are you able to unbutton them to be able to put them on, i have a high instep so it makes it have for me to buy boots that dont open up on the sides"
- Mary Beth: "I have large calfs - will they work"
- Windi: "These boots have a nice rubber sole unlike other similar style boots. Keeps your feet warm. They are very slouchy and slight big shaft. Hope this helps."
- Julie: "I love these boots ! They are true to size and on me (I am 5' tall), come up a couple inches above my ankle. I would call it standard boot height. They are also very comfortable."
- Stephanie: "I love them. I've had them for the whole winter and all I do is spray them every once in a while with some sealing stuff and the snow doesn't ruin them or seep through. They're very warm and comfortable. I wear them every day and they're as good as new. I hope this answers your question."
- Tracey: "They are not very tall and not quite as comfy as my other pair of sketchers boots... Remove the tags inside before wearing.... But the quality is better than other cheaper brands in my opinion"
- Kris: "I love these boots - the fit is great and they are comfortable. They kept my feet warm in Utah on a ski trip."