FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Shesa: "All leather"
- Heather: "Because they have laces. There are very few shoes now that have lace ups and my kindergartener needs to learn to tie her shoes."
- loida: "love these"
- Diane L.: "I had to buy a black pair for my grandson and the buy one get one half off was a great buy so I bought one in each color (black and white). Also a popular shoe brand amongst kids."
- Sallie: "Leather uppers"
- Chasity: "These classics will never let you down. They are very comfortable and go with everything."
- Krista: "My son needs trendy new white kicks."
- Ketta: "I like these because they are versatile and cute!"
- henderson: "school"
- Daisy: "classic look and comfort"
- Sarita: "Comfortable, durable"
- TASHA: "ITS REALLY NICE FOR KIDS."
- Lucretia: "My nephew is just starting to walk and he has wide feet. I thought these would be good for him since it was hard to find wide shoes for him. I also use to buy these when my child was younger now she's 16 and I love they way they looked on her."
- Sandra: "Grandson has birthday coming up on the 20th of May. My daughter loves these shoes."
- X: "needed all white sneaker"
- Karen: "I like K Swiss shoes"
melissa asked: Is this K swiss avail in size 13, we bought these in NY and purchased a size 12 ? I haven't seen a size 12, 1 or 2, just a 3,5 and infant sizing. thanks
- Cassandra: "Yes the come in those sizes they just may be sold out in those sizes at the time. You may want to look around at different stores to find sizes 12-2 because those sizes are very popular so can be harder to get "