FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Laura: "Comfort, Color"
- Michele: "Daughter loves these shoes, they do not sell them in the store!"
- Kathy: "Love the color and the shoe"
- Dawn: "I have a pair in women's sizes. They are very comfortable, so I ordered a pair for my daughter."
- Desiree: "I have a pair of Go Walk Sketchers and they are super comfortable! My daughter will enjoy hers at school especially since she can wear them without socks! :)"
- Barbara: "Granddaughter wanted them and could not find in NE"
- CHERYL: "CUTE"
Amy asked: My daughter wears a 3.5 shoe, and has a narrow foot. Since this shoe is not available in half sizes, should I order her a 3 or 4?
- Kelly: "The shoe is "fitted" but stretches a bit. I would go for the 4. It will not slip off like a sneaker. You will not be disappointed. They wear well and they are really comfy!"
- Kuljinder: "Of course 4. Kids growing fast. I feel like if kids in half size you should get half size big."
- Natalie (staff): "Hello Amy, It is hard to say which size will fit your daughter best. These have been running true to size. A good option might be to order both sizes and you can return the pair that doesn't work either by mail or in store. Here is a link to our store locator in case you decide to try both or want to visit a store to try them on before purchasing. http://www.famousfootwear.com/Community/StoreLocator.aspx Thank you! FamousFootwear.com"
ilona asked: I have only women's size- 7, what size is it in girls sizing?
- Melissa: "A women's size 7 is the same as a girls size 5. You add 2 sizes to the size the wear in girls to get the equivalent for women's. Great shoes!"
- Kuljinder: "6"
- Natalie (staff): "A size 7 in women's is a size 5 in girls. Thanks for asking!"