FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jennifer: "Work"
- P: "ALL LEATHER RUGGED LASTS LONGER FOR WORK"
- Kellie: "Heavy shoe, but good support."
- Micheal: "needed black, comfortable walking shoe"
- Thomas: "Rugged well fitting shoe"
- Tanya: "comfort"
- Robert: "Past experience with Skechers sneakers a real value & comfort."
- kevin: "CUSTOMER REVIEWS WERE POSITIVE AND I PERSONALLY HAVE OWNED SKETCHER BRAND SHOES IN THE PAST AND AGREE THAT THEY ARE COMFORTABLE, DURABLE, AND STYLISH"
- JEFF: "Currently have these shoes."
Gilbert asked: I wear a 13M in Nike shoes so do Sketchers sizes run similar or should I adjust up or down?
- Edward F.: "Gilbert, Sorry I can't answer your question. I purchased Theta Orthiotics & bought this shoe. Had Planters Facitus & Mortons Neuroma & I was sizing down because the orthotic makes the foot smaller, because of the very high arch support! So I went from a 10m to an 8.5m ! Sorry! Ed"
- Kent: "I am a 14w and the Afterburn fit well. Nike's always seem narrow to me, but the toe room in the Afterburn is great."
- william: "if you stay with the standard width you should be true to Nike..i had always worn the Nike Monarch and goin to this shoe it stayed true to the size"
- Eleanor: "My grandson wears either Nike or Sketchers and finds them to be pretty uniform in size. You should be fine with staying with the 13m."