FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Wendy: "I own them in black !"
First Name asked: Are these canvas uppers?
- eileen: "yes and very comfy"
- Leslie: "No... By far the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned!!"
- Mary: "Yes, the uppers are a light weight canvas. I bought this shoe in Gray and Blue. I took the Gray pair on a cruise the end of October along with 4 other pair of shoes. That was not necessary because I wore the Skechers Gowalk Gray shoes the entire week. They are the MOST comfortable pair of shoes I have ever worn. I would love to purchase this shoe in every color, but there wouldn't be enough room in my closet."
- pamela: "They seem more like canvas with maybe nylon; I love these shoes (own 2 pairs)."
- Lea: "They are like a canvas fabric. A cross between canvas and mesh and more durable."
- Deborah: "Yes, they are canvas uppers but have a reinforced toe with sturdier material. They are super comfortable. I love them!"
- Stephanie: "it is a material upper--not as thick as canvas (more breathable), but similar. Hope that helps!"
- Heidi: "Yes and no? They have a canvas feel but are synthetic material and have stretch. They have the look of canvas though. My black ones got covered in dust and dirt while doing some home improvements.I was able to use a lint roller and damp cloth to clean them right up! Best of both worlds! They are soooo comfortable that I wear them inside like slippers. ;) bye bye crocs!"
- Peter: "Yes, they are canvas uppers. They are also machine washable and they look brand new after they dry. I have 9 pair of the Go Walk shoes and they are by far the best footwear I own. I would never spend this kind of money over and over again, on the same style if they weren't the most comfortable shoe my feet have had the pleasure of sporting. I had gained 30 lbs, bringing me up to 163 lbs on a small, 56 year old, 5'5 frame and my feet were killing me. These shoes - all by themselves - took 100% of the pain away. I even allocated 2 pair (suede with the fur lining) as my house slippers, because without them my feet hurt. I have since lost 10 of the 30 lbs and am continuing to drop weight as I'm able to use my feet to get around, painlessly burning calories. Hope this wasn't too much information, but I really love these shoes. My best friend, her mother-in-law, sister-in-law, my x husband and numerous acquaintances have also become avid Go Walk fans."
- Anastasia: "Yes, they are canvas. They are incredibly comfortable!!"
- Kathryn: "I bought the black ones and the upper is a lightweight synthetic material. They have been washed several times and have held up really well."
- CHRISTINE: "Actually, they are more like a stretchy mesh material."
- Kirsten: "yes, and the most comfortable shoes. I own a pair of navy as well."
- MARIA: "yes they are. I have 2 pair. And BTW I love these you have"
- Barbara: "I have two pair of Go Walks and the upper is more like a 'stretchy mesh-like' like material, almost jersey like - very breathable. Love them!"