FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- PHYNICE: "CUTE!"
- Jessica: "Not my first choice."
- John: "warm, dry, cute"
- Lorie: "good reviews and mygranddaughters need winter boots"
- Roberta: "Grand daughter loves these boots. Great purchase for her this school year. Still wearing them in Ohio."
Leah asked: Are these water resistant?
- Yanet: "Yes, the bottom protion of the boot is rubbery. The side of the boot is thick cloth. As long as the puddle of water isnt too high it should be fine. My duaghter is always playing with them on in the snow and her feet stay dry."
- Dustin: "Yes"
- Alyssa: "No daughter complained that they leaked and her feet were cold"
- Hanady: "I RETURNED THEM AND BOUGHT DIFFERENT ONES BECAUSE I WAS NOT SURE IF THEY WERE WATER RESISTANT OR NOT....."