FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Lucy: "Nice slip-on. Very comfortable"
- Cecelia: "comfort"
- Hewan: "simple and comfy to walk around the house and outside."
- Samuel: "Because I need to run after my kids."
- Kerry: "love skechers sandals"
- Myrna: "Comfort"
June asked: normally I wear an 8 1/2..I don't want the shoe to feel too big...have a somewhat less the medium width..so would a 9 be too loose? or should I go with the 8?
- Judy: "Yes, a nine would be too big. I wear an 8 in an open shoe and an 81/2 in a closed shoe. These 8's were plenty big for me. I have a narrow food and they were just a bit large but still wearable and comfy."
- Cristina: "I usually wear a 7-71/2 so originally ordered a 7 thinking it would be fine. I had to return them and get a size 8 as it was very very snug-there is no goring so there is not any stretch what-so-ever. Unless your feet are very slender you will probably need to size up. Other than that I absolutely love these shoes!"
- June: "Hmmm ..but my foot feels better if slightly snug....eerrr bunions...so better when your foot is more secure...anyway..going to order both and just return whichever...lol...thanks ladies!"
- Lucy: "Normally I wear an 8-1/2" wide. I bought the size 9 and it was a perfect fit. I would think that if you have less than medium width, the size 9 may be too big."
- Janine: "I wear a 7 1/2 but the 7 was long enough for me. I had to return them because they were way too narrow and I don't have a wide foot. I'm not sure if it was the pair I received or if they are all like that."
- Shazia: "My normal is 8 1/2 ,and I bought this in size nine coz I want it bit loose but guess what it feels like size 8 ,it' not even feels like normal 8 1/2 ,I should have got 10,I think their sizes r bit different then others. I hope this will help you .the shoes r so comfortable love them,I think 9 will b fine for you."
- Tri: "I bought it for my mom whose size is 6. She is an average woman, but that size is too tight for her. That's the only thing I know, I have never followed up since. I hope she's still be able to wear it now. It's light and comfortable for sure."
- Christie: "They fit very snug so would definitely go w the 9"
- Tony: "I normally wear a between a 7.5 or 8. I bought the 7.5 and they fit perfectly...a little tight but I figure they will stretch some throughout the summer. I would go with your actual shoe size even if they do feel a little snuck. I love sketchers and had a similar pair last year...also 7.5 and never had a problem with them."