FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- nancy: "look like great shoes. purchased in 8-1/2 and repurchasing in 8. look to be comfortable and well made. hope I haven't gone wrong on the size. seem to run big."
- Phyllis: "This is the type of sandal I prefer since I have problems walking without supportive measures."
- H: "I have another pair & love them...very light weight & thin sole...I have trouble walking and these are perfect...so I wanted another color too."
- D: "This shoe will work great with dark colors like blue and black."
- Linda: "Great casual shoe for summer capri pants and shorts!"
- Evelyn: "Love these shoes. Fit good."
- colleen: "because I have the same ones in blue and I never had a comfy pair of shoes like this so im getting them for my gramma"
- Carol: "needed something to travel in"
- Jackie: "I have had these sandals and love them"
- J: "looks,color and price"
- Lynne: "Casual, like sneakers, but cuter and I can wear them to work."
- C: "Just what I wanted! Great price."
- D: "Trying something new"
- Alice: "I HAD PURCHASED THESE LAST YEAR AND THEY ARE SO COMFORTABLE I WANTED TO GET ANOTHER PAIR AND IN ANOTHER COLOR"
- K: "grey has been a hard color to find & I liked the style a "shoe-sandal""
Lupita asked: Hi! I wear an 8.5 in some brands, and 9.0 in others. Would you recommend I buy 8.5 or 9.0? Plus I have somewhat of narrow foot. Thanks!
- Lupita: "Thank you both! This really helps!"
- Barbara: "Hi Lupita. I too can wear 8.5 in some brands, and 9.0 in others. I chose the 8.5 and they feel perfectly fine. The 9.0 with this shoe would have been too big."
- Laurie: "I normally wear a 9 1/2 and it fit perfectly with a little room in the toes, which I love.i dont have narrow or wide feet and I would say there's plenty of space."