FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Stephen: "Size availability"
- Harold: "soft and comfy"
- Angela: "This is something my boyfriend loves for work, they are great on his feet for standing all day"
- J: "Birthday present for my dad. He chose them himself."
- Amy: "My son currently has this same shoe and likes them so much he wants another pair."
- P: "No long have 505bk in my size"
- Marie: "Comfort"
- Laurie: "It was available in extra wide and the colors, most of all the price"
- Annette: "husbands swears by new balance"
- R: "Great Value for a work shoe"
- Rachel: "for work shoes. They support your feet."
- Shirley: "my son needs wide width"
- Nicholas: "A shoe in a big size needs to be black so it does not look giant."
- Andrew: "Because I have worn this brand previously."
Don asked: How can I tell if a shoe you have are non-slip?
- Jerry: "Bought them for my husband the grip is pretty decent and the sneakers are very comfortable. "
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Don, The description should indicate if it is made to be non-slip. I hope this helps. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
rebecca asked: are these shoes good for a high instep?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Rebecca, Unfortunately your question has not been answered by an owner of these shoes. We are sorry that we cannot answer your question at this time. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"