FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- D: "My date night shoes."
- Celestina: "Style and height of heel"
- Claudia: "Because are moderns and hight.."
- Claudia: "Love the style!!"
- Courtney: "Good reviews and look cute like they can be casual or dressy and good for many occasions!"
avigail asked: Do they run small?
- julie: "They run big, but very cute. "
- Heather: "They actually run atleast a half size too big "
- Julia: "no, they run large. I would buy at least a half size smaller."
- Gail: "For me they were too tight because I have a wide foot, so I had to return. I ordered a Med because they weren't leather and they didn't have a wide size, so being them not leather a Med will sometimes work, unfortunetly not in this instance. I really liked the style of this shoe, very stylish and sharp! Hope my response helps!"
Debbie asked: Can these be worn with a dress or skirt? If so, what length is best?
- Jessie: "To be honest idk... I have to return them for a smaller size. This shoe designers sizes run bigger.... I didn't have a chance to try them on with anything yet"
- Julia: "Yes, I wore them with a knee length skirt and black tights. But I think they would work with a long skirt too. I would definitely buy a half size smaller than you usually buy. I usually wear a 6 1/2 and I bought a 6 in these."
- Kimberly: "Pesonally, I wouldn't wear these shoes with anything other than slacks. However I have a co-worker who wears a very similar style with skirts of all lenghts just about everyday. It's personal preference."
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Debbie, Yes, these would look very nice with a skirt or dress. The length probably depends on your height or preference, but I would suggest a knee length or shorter. I hope this helps. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"