FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jordan: "look comfortable and fashionable, love black booties!"
- Heather: "They appear to be perfect for when I am wearing longer dress pants. The reviews that they ran a tad wide synched it for me because my feet are wide & I have trouble finding boots like this that don't squish my feet."
- Heather: "I love the look and they come in my size. Can't wait to get them!"
- Shonne: "Seasonal style"
- S: "Stylish with a kick"
- D: "just what I was looking for!"
- Tonya: "The bootie shoe and the heel"
- jenifer: "stylish for work to wear with slacks"
- Keisha: "The look, read the reviews, comfort"
- Gail: "Stylish and I think they will go well with just about anything!"
- Margaret: "I love the style and price!!!!!!"
- Melissa M: "To wear with boot cut pants and possibly leggings."
- Jan: "like this style with trousers"
avigail asked: Do they run small?
- julie: "They run big, but very cute. "
- Heather: "They actually run atleast a half size too big "
- Julia: "no, they run large. I would buy at least a half size smaller."
- Gail: "For me they were too tight because I have a wide foot, so I had to return. I ordered a Med because they weren't leather and they didn't have a wide size, so being them not leather a Med will sometimes work, unfortunetly not in this instance. I really liked the style of this shoe, very stylish and sharp! Hope my response helps!"
Debbie asked: Can these be worn with a dress or skirt? If so, what length is best?
- Jessie: "To be honest idk... I have to return them for a smaller size. This shoe designers sizes run bigger.... I didn't have a chance to try them on with anything yet"
- Julia: "Yes, I wore them with a knee length skirt and black tights. But I think they would work with a long skirt too. I would definitely buy a half size smaller than you usually buy. I usually wear a 6 1/2 and I bought a 6 in these."
- Kimberly: "Pesonally, I wouldn't wear these shoes with anything other than slacks. However I have a co-worker who wears a very similar style with skirts of all lenghts just about everyday. It's personal preference."
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Debbie, Yes, these would look very nice with a skirt or dress. The length probably depends on your height or preference, but I would suggest a knee length or shorter. I hope this helps. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"