FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Natalie: "Neutral flat that can go with anything."
- Tammy: "Style, price and comfort!"
- Jessica: "Needed shoes for work that were cute and comfortable."
- J: "tried them on in the store and loved them!"
- B: "The style and cover are just what I wanted."
- Ashley: "Pointy toed flats are hard to find, especially sans embellishments like buckles and flowers. Plus, a good brand name is promising! Good for everyday work."
- Ashley: "They are comfortable and will match with everything."
- D: "Neutral color will go with jeans or leggings"
- Cheryl: "mostly for the color, but the brand and reviews helped me decide."
- DIANE: "I needed a shoe this color to go with a navy dress Hope it works!"
- Gail: "Needed a comfortable walking shoe."
- Kathleen: "Had something similar by Dr.Scholl and they are very comfortable."
- Cheryl: "color for spring and brand name Dr Scholls - nice comfortable looking; wanted a flat!"
Cassie asked: How high is the her? Is it really flat with no support?
- Meagan: "Yeah, it's pretty much a true flat. There is an insole that gives a tiny bit of arch support, but not much."
- NORMA: "They're flatter than what I'm used to, but over all, they're comfortable and look nice"