FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Tracy: "They are different from one is available in most stores."
- Karin: "these were a gift for my daughter. she loves sperry! and I love the price!"
- Melanie: "Comfort"
- Nicole: "Love the look"
- Pam: "granddaughter's choice"
- Charlene: "Love the look and the comfort."
- Margie: "Gift"
- Eric: "Wife wanted it"
- Dana: "niece liked it"
- Leisa: "Been wanting a pair of sperry's...great price"
- Diana: "I love the pattern!"
- Jennifer: "Cute"
- Rachel: "price and convenience"
- Sharon: "Love Sperry's with jeans and capris, and they last for a really long time."
- Rosemarie: "Looks good and great price"
Cindy asked: Which pair of boat shoes would you recommend for a senior for ease of use and will not slip off?
- Ann B: "I would recommend the Intrepid. It had a cushioned and flexible sole. The two eye lace up, keeps them on your feet. Intrepid also has a fabric lace up vs leather laces. They are easier to adjust and tie. Avoid the white rubber sole Sperry's. They are not nearly as supportive or comfortable."