FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Billy: "I have a wide foot. Even though they are not availible in wide width i tried them on in store and they felt comfortable."
- max: "wolverines reputation"
- Monica: "because my song liked them"
- Cheryl: "Brand name"
- troy: "style and price"
- Gary: "good price and quality."
- robert: "tired of wearing sneakers, looking for a comfortable boot for casual wear and also for hiking I own a pair of wolverine work boots they are the most comfortable boot I have ever owned better than redwing. I also like the style it is a good looking boot."
Jas asked: what does cement construction mean?
- Gregory (staff): "Unfortunately your question has not been answered by any owners of these shoes. We are unable to answer your question at this time. Our apologies, FamousFootwear.com"
Shelley asked: what is cement construction?
- Gary: "A special, polyumeric hydrocarbonate compound is used that simulates cement without the added weight. Actually, that's not true. It presume that it means the shoe has solid construction, IOW, they're very well made and can take a lot of punishment. I own a pair and they're great. Very comfortable, too."