FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- lee ann: "school-all white"
- Sharon: "Size"
- Larissa: "My son's school requires solid white shoes, These fulfill the requirement and are very durable."
- Catherine: "school uniform"
- maureen: "need white sneakers for school"
- sorayah: "like the look"
- Donna: "all white sneakers required for school"
- Linda: "My daughter wanted them. She has the air force 1's too."
- P: "son needed white shoes for school"
- DaVontae: "My mother loves Forces."
- Katherine: "all white shoes are required for school"
- Brooke: "Great quality items."
- clapa sepulveda: "It's a good choice"
- John: "for my kids"
catherine asked: Is this shoe a good choice for kids' tennis or is it too heavy (or hot, since it's leather)? Perplexed as to why we can find so many running shoes (which they have) but not tennis. Nike shoes (or any other shoe that runs narrow) are our best choice. thanks for any advice!
- catherine: "Thanks! This helps. May just have to find a tennis outfitter for kids."
- Angela: "They aren't as heavy as I thought he has definatley had heavier ones. But probably not for tennis this is more of a for show shoe"
- catherine: "thanks!! This helps. My husband and I disagree on whether you can use running shoes for tennis (I think not, as does their instructor). My question now is: why don't stores (including Famous Footwear) carry more shoes for tennis? They don't have a single one for small boys (size 13 -1), in nike or reebok. Guess I could get these white ones for my (bigger) daughter."
- Katherine: "The Nike shoe has many little air holes which allows for air. We live in Vegas so leather shoes or not I can't comment because everything is hot. Lol. My son also has the Reebok Classic all white leather shoe & they appear a bit more narrow because of the shape of the shoe. It's not as boxy looking as the Nike. They don't have as many little air holes. It would be nice to see someone produce a narrow shoe with air holes. We like leather because it's easy to wipe off the scuff marks or we just use white shoe polish & they look new again!! Good luck:-)"